Hourly Rate up to £9.50
My client a components manufacturer are seeking a Junior Administration Assistant for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Operations Team. Typing, filing and scheduling, perform duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and training.
- Engineering office tasks - Filing of production orders, GRN's and purchase orders.
- Purchasing - Raising purchase orders for consumables, PPE and services, along with sending completed orders by email and fax.
- Archiving and Distribution of completed documents - ensuring noticeboards are always up to date.
- Communications - Maintaining internal incoming and outgoing post. Dealing with a diverse group of visitors, subcontractors and trainers.
- Meetings - Gathering information to support the coordinator meeting and preparing meeting agendas.
- Working within a commercial environment, assisting with office tasks to meet customer requirements.
- Continued compliance of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation in line with the company's management policies.
- Take a responsible approach to Health, Safety and Environmental risks in relation to your own job role and others, to control the risks or report them to coordinators or management appropriately.
- Ensure full compliance with Health, Safety personal protective equipment including work boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, overalls as required and instructed.
This role would be suitable for someone seeking a career in Office Administration with working knowledge of either engineering, manufacturing or productions environments.
- A wide range of office administration skills including raising Purchase Orders, diary management and commercial mindset.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good communicator and leader.
- GSCEs Certificates in Maths and English.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Team Worker.
- Own Transport as the site is not accessible from Public Transport.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT and keyboard skills, including Microsoft Office.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week, core hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm and Friday 9am to 12pm. Along with a competitive benefits package.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.