Accounts Payable Administrator
Up to £26,000
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable administrator. They offer a dynamic but rewarding environment with a modern open plan COVID secure office space. You will be a part of an established finance team and will work together on achieving your set KPIs.
- Processing high volume of invoices and identify invoices that need to be paid promptly and within credit terms.
- Preparing Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing and processing payment runs - BACS
- Processing manual payments - Cheques & transfers
- Maintain accurate supplier ledgers
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers and customers on query resolution
- Processing nominal ledger allocations
- Setting up and verifying new suppliers
- Assisting with closing the ledger at month end
To succeed in your application:
- You will have working knowledge of Microsoft programs, in particular Outlook, Word, and Excel
- You are confident to challenge costs internally and externally.
- You will have previous experience of working in a purchase ledger role processing a high volume of invoices.
- You have completed or studying towards AAT level 2 or equivalent (essential)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.