Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Salary: £23,000- £27,000
Location: Cheltenham/ Gloucestershire
Innovation, constant growth, experiencing what the future holds before everyone else - these are but a few of the advantages and experiences that a newly appointed Accounts Payable Administrator will be involved in on a daily basis. With a number of offices in the UK and around the world the company has been able to gain a leading position in their field. The new Accounts Payable Administrator will be located in the Cheltenham Office of the company.
In the role of Accounts Payable Administrator the successful financially minded person will be involved with an array of business functions and support processes.
Key duties for the role include:
- Creating supplier information and updating the ERP system ( Microsoft Dynamics)
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Processing employee expenses
- Petty cash
- Ad-hoc duties as required by management
Skills you need to succeed:
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable and bookkeeping
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar accounts package
- Confident with IT, particularly Microsoft Office Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
- Proactive, able to identify and solve issues in a timely manner
- Strong organisational skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of and commitment to provide a highest standard of customer service
- High quality verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build and maintain good cross-functional working relationships
- Must possess strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage workload, while delivering to deadlines with accuracy
- A positive team player, with demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Confident in a standalone role which requires ownership over the entire process
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.