A great opportunity to work for an international company based on the outskirts of Cheltenham. Set in a rural location our client is offering you the chance to join an established team in a diverse role to suit a candidate coming from financial background. You will be proactive and highly organised with good commercial awareness.
In your new role you will be working closely with the accounts team as well as the members of the operations and logistics departments. Your duties will include:
- Looking after AP and AR
- Admin duties on order fulfilment
- Inbound front office trade customer interaction
- Working alongside the office manager and covering payroll duties when required
- Ad-hoc finance tasks
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Good attention to detail
- Previous financial experience ideally within AP/AR
- Outgoing personality and Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Sage 200 or similar
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.