£20,000 - £23,000
A fantastic opportunity for an AAT studier or equivalent to support the finance function of our Tewkesbury client. The role is an attractive blend of financial and management accounting as well as payroll and provides an excellent training opportunity for motivated candidates.
The sorts of things you would get involved in include:
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Completion of weekly payrolls which includes a Time & Attendance system
- Completion of monthly headcount reporting
- Daily sales reporting / dashboard preparation
- Supporting the purchase and sales ledgers
- Completion of general ledger journals
- Various balance sheet reconciliations, reviews, and analysis
- Assistance in maintaining stock system and during annual stocktakes
- Recharging of costs within the Group
- Analysis of expenditure for Corporation tax reporting
- Assistance during audit and statutory reporting
Although we are keen to hear from candidates with lots of potential, we will want to see some previous finance experience in some of the areas above. It would be useful if you have had some familiarity with payroll and have worked in a manufacturing environment, however these are not crucial. We'd like you to have first rate communication skills, be organised, self-motivated and have a high level of detail and accuracy.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.