Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 (30hrs pro-rata)
Duration: Permanent/ Part-time 30hrs per week.
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to work closely with the Assistant Financial Controller in a dynamic but rewarding environment. You will be an intricate part of a small close-knit team and will provide support on a wide range of financial tasks.
As our client's office is located close to j13 of the M5 it is easily commutable from Stroud, Gloucester, Cheltenham and the local area.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Reconciling E-Timesheets by using the company attendance system on weekly basis as well as monitoring and ensuring the accuracy of the system for monthly payroll
- Assisting and preparation of monthly payroll - subsequently taking full ownership of the process
- Raising/closing and monitoring Purchase Orders
- Processing employee/company expenses
- Assisting the AP/AR/CC processes
- Help with month-end procedures
- Ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful with your application, you will be:
- AAT studier/qualified or equivalent (QBE considered as well)
- Confident Excel and systems user
- Strong communicator
- Highly detail orientated
- Experienced in a similar role - ideally from manufacturing/engineering sector.
In return you will receive:
- £20,000-£25,000 (pro-rata salary for 30hrs)
- 25 days of holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Perk box
- Cycle to work scheme
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.