£20,000 - £25,000
An opportunity to join a privately-owned service sector business as Accounts Assistant. You will be a key part of a small successful team where you will be able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to all areas of finance whilst assisting the Management Accountant and Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of sales and recharge invoices
- Assisting with month-end procedures
- Looking after the intercompany journals
- Assisting with preparation for audit and queries
- Bank and cash reconciliations
- Management of petty cash
- Assisting with credit control functions as required
- Handling internal and external financial queries
- Ad-hoc duties as required
We're looking for a qualified or part-qualified AAT. Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Sage Accounting software (desirable) and Outlook. Ideally you will have worked in a similar position before and will have strong technical skills and be an effective communicator with great attention to detail.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.