Part-time 30hrs a week @ £12,18p/h (full-time will be considered as well)
Excellent opportunity to join a successful family run business. Our client offer an exciting and varied position to be the sole company Accounts Administrator. You will be an intricate part of a close-knit team and you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare cheques for banking, bank cheques if a member of the management team is not available.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment including the reconciling of carrier invoices and dealing with any queries found during the reconciliation process.
- Reconcile statements from suppliers on a monthly basis and request missing invoices or deal with any issues that arise.
- Prepare supplier payment spreadsheets to be authorised and bank payment made and process on Sage50. Email remittance advises to suppliers once the payment has been processed.
- Responsibility for petty cash including maintenance of petty cash records and completion of a cash reconciliation at each month end.
- Reconciliation of the company credit card account.
- Reconciliation of bank statement on a weekly basis. Production of bank reconciliation report at the end of each month.
- Prepare end of year accounts for the accountant.
- Continuous review of all administrative procedures, paperwork etc. in your area and suggestion of proposals for improvement.
- Regularly review debtors and ensure both sage and the customer record card is up to date. Ensure the sales department have stop lists or any account information which could prevent them from processing a sale.
- Process switch payments for proforma customers on the card machine, as needed by sales.
- Carry out credit checks on new customers and process account applications.
- Send out customer statements monthly.
- Attend weekly accounts meetings and set targets for customer payments
- Assist with purchasing and office management when needed.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator with good Excel knowledge, excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.