Accounts Administrator - Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours between 7am - 5pm (flexible) Initially working 3 days a week from home till restrictions are lifted
- You will be working with over 20 different supplier contacts based in the U.K and overseas along with 3 different carrier accounts to reconcile financial statements each month
- Assessing if invoices need to be paid/withheld through the system that have been imported
- Manually imputing invoices and credits
- Keeping on top of all supplier accounts by answering emails and chasing outstanding credits
- Updating internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- You will report to your manager with completed accounts, highlight any problems found with suppliers and discuss any training issues needed within the service department
Skills and Background:
- Proven strong administration experience
- Knowledge of accounts/purchase ledger desirable but not essential
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work alone
- Strong attention to detail
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.