Account Manager/Business Development Executive
We have an excellent opportunity to work for a truly global company. This is a permanent role reporting to the UK sales manager that offers you the chance to build long-lasting client relationships with new and existing accounts.
Some of your key duties will be:
- Contacting existing and prospective clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain continuous communication with the US and European teams of the company.
- Work in line with the daily, monthly and quarterly targets that are set working closely with the business units to ensure these are achieved and improve quarter on quarter.
- Work closely with various departments including: procurement, production, engineering, quality, finance.
- Taking ownership of quote activity with quotes reviewed, obtaining feedback from customers regarding competition prices, lead times and also enquiry status. As well as assigning lost quotes specific reasons for non-conversion to order from information provided.
- To input new orders into the SAP system and Performs a contract review based on the rfq or the order checking and completes order verification sheets.
- Ad-hoc duties as required by manager.
To be successful, you will need to:
- A-Level or Equivalent in relevant subject desirable
- Will have strong computer skills, including all MS Office applications, and preferably SAP applications
- Minimum of 5 years of customer facing experience.
- Have worked within a KPI driven role
- Have the ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.