My client is a growing ICT solution provider based in London, the regional headquarters of EMEA and CIS regions offering a host of ICT services as a 'One-Stop' solution, including cloud computing, data centre, IT consulting, IT outsourcing, network, security, system integration and voice services. A brand new opportunity has arise in the London office to help expand into their European corporate base.
- Propose proactively and provide our service portfolio new and existing, local-lead and other regional -lead corporate customers in an appropriate way and in a timely manner.
- Achieve individual revenue target by month which is agreed in advance with 1st line manager.
- Support and assist proactively to solve any customer related issues.
- Face with customers as main contact window to deliver service/products as well as to convey our policy.
- Establish and expand networking to lead to future sales.
- Keep good communication with other departments to facilitate the support
- Know and adhere to all regulations and rules at work as stated in the Staff Handbook To endeavour to reach the monthly target provided by your manager.
- Provide reports regularly and whenever requested by your manager and directors.
- Keep to all Department & HR procedures set by the company or your manager.
- Share your experience and knowledge to facilitate the smooth running of the department.
- Provide other department with your ideas for developing our services.
- Call potential customers to sell client products (cold-call)
- Periodical Report to your line manager on work status. (Frequency and format of such report will be agreed with your line manager.)
- Preferably knowledge and proficiency for Global ICT product (NW, DC, SI, Cloud, RPA and IoT).
- Knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Sales Tool (Sales Force, Coupa).
- Excellent communication skills / Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries
- Proven customer service experience
- Preferably previous work experience in ICT Sales Field in the past 3 years.
- Reliable time keeping and attendance
- Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills
- Accurate, organised and eye for detail
For further information and to obtain a full job description please apply within
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.