Job Title: 1st Line WAN Engineer
Hourly Rate: £15.00 per hour
Duration: 3 Months, Shift Pattern (4 on 4 off)
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a global company that are one of the top 5 information and technology providers in the world, with over 50 years of delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe. They provide a wide range of services and support to sectors including retail, telecoms, transport and national security.
Your new job
You will work under limited supervision, performing routine activities to maintain the availability of the Network infrastructure. You will resolve escalations from other team members.
- Supporting routine technical queries relating to a single or small set of products e.g. Microsoft/basic networking
- Supporting less experienced Team Members
- Developing an understanding of the customer's environment and their business
- Escalating issues where necessary
- Understanding basic customer issues and resolving
Skills & Experience Required
- Technical capability
- Business awareness and awareness of customer environments
- Problem solving
- Able to work within agreed SLAs
- Team player
- Customer care skills
This is working on a shift basis of 4 on 4 off and alternative between night and day shifts (hours to be discussed at CV screening stage). Successful offer is subject to SC clearance being granted which will also be discussed in more detail. This role is to start August 2020
If you are interested and have the skills as listed above, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.