Job Title: 1st Line Network Support Engineer
Hourly Rate: £15.00
Duration: 6 Months, Temporary
Hours: 4 on 4 off - alternate day and night shifts
About the company
Fujitsu is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe. They have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security. With their innovative service offerings, they enable their customers to take advantage of the opportunities created by the connected world.
About the job
You will join a small team of highly skilled Engineers in Solihull to manage and support the Juniper Core Network.
- Provision, renewal and support of PKI Prime & Certificate
- Mixture of general supports and escalations
- Fault finding and project/implementation work
- This is a high performance, high availability Juniper based network consisting of MX and SRX series devices
- Able to demonstrate a good depth of technical experience in the support and management of Juniper MX and SRX series devices
- Be qualified to JNCIA/CCNA
- Technical understanding of JUNOS and the Juniper family of routers, switches and firewalls
- Knowledge of Cisco family of routers, switches and firewalls
- This role will require SC clearance. If you do not hold this already, you will be happy to undertake the clearance
This is a temporary role until the end of May 2021 and will be working on a shift pattern of 4 on/4 off with working alternate day shifts and night shifts. If you are keen on the opportunity and have the skills and experience as required, please apply with you CV ASAP to take advantage of the opportunity!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.