The UK has a strong medical devices industry base, employing nearly 50,000 people who are contributing to life-saving and enhancing technologies, improved patient care and reduced healthcare costs for the NHS.
Shorter product lifecycles fuelled by faster rates of innovation, combined with skill-sets that are easily transferrable, make talent retention a challenge. The industry is also frustrated by the general lack of engineering graduates entering the market.
At Kelly Engineering Resources we work in partnership with our clients to identify the best candidates from our talent pool for their contract, temporary and permanent recruitment needs. Our professional consultants have strong technical backgrounds providing them with the knowledge to source the highest quality engineering staff.
Within medical devices we specialise in:
- in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- electro-medical and electrotherapeutic apparatus manufacturing
- irradiation apparatus manufacturing
- surgical and medical instrument manufacturing
- surgical appliances and supplies manufacturing
- dental equipment and supplies manufacturing
- ophthalmic goods manufacturing
We are a preferred recruitment partner to a wide range of companies, from international corporations to local specialists.
Typical roles we recruit for include:
- Business Development/ Account Management Specialists
- Design Engineers
- Development Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Field Service Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Medical Devices Consultants
- Process/Improvement Engineers
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Specialists
Our comprehensive range of workforce solutions spans temporary staffing, permanent recruitment and managed service programmes, through to outsourced and consultancy services.